Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 29 15 3:17 PM

Did anyone here see last nights episode?!  OMG!  I was not expecting THAT.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Nov 2 15 6:09 AM

I was definitely not a fan of his character. Just so slimy! He reminds me of Rick on GH. I was totally shocked though. After the fact I thought to myself.. I should have known something was coming because he was just having the best night of his life. I was literally in shock for at least an hour after watching. That's the kind of TV I love!

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#44 [url]

Nov 3 15 9:21 AM

I haven't watched yet but I read what happened. Didn't Oliver (the actor) get a part in another show or a movie or something? seems like I read that somewhere not too long ago.... Gosh he looks just like his dad. :)

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Nov 5 15 4:32 AM

I didn't know the actor was leaving so I was totally shocked. And majorly disappointed the show was not on last night and now we have to wait another week to see what happens next. Talk about a cliff hanger!

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

May 14 16 8:46 AM

I read that it was because Hayden Panettire was going back to rehab for post pardum depression, I didn't think she was the star of the show it was doing fine without her. I also read that the new head of programing for ABC wants to get rid of shows with a soap opera like  story,here we go again

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#48 [url]

May 20 16 3:03 PM

linny47 wrote:
I read that it was because Hayden Panettire was going back to rehab for post pardum depression, I didn't think she was the star of the show it was doing fine without her. I also read that the new head of programing for ABC wants to get rid of shows with a soap opera like  story,here we go again

I read that the new CEO of ABC said he wants to get rid of "Soapy" type Dramas.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jun 3 16 8:24 PM

There's a petition circulating to save the show. I heard they've approached other networks but who knows. The CEO of ABC really irks me....he has no clue what appeals to his viewers. Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder are both serials. Mistresses is soapy. But their ratings are high so there's no danger of cancellation. I feel Nashville was collateral damage to make room for Keifer S's new show. Anything that has a continuing storyline and weekly cliffhanger is soapy and I dislike this CEO's obvious disdain for the soap, whether it's daytime or prime time. I began watching Nashville because of JJ and later enjoyed seeing Scott Reeves too. I would make some changes to the show but overall, I enjoyed watching it every week.

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#50 [url]

Jun 8 16 9:31 AM

I read this morning that Lionsgate is in talks with CMT about carrying Season 5. That would be a perfect station for it...Country Music Television! I really hope that plays out since I HATED how that last episode ended!

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Jun 8 16 1:14 PM

clooneybelle wrote:
I read this morning that Lionsgate is in talks with CMT about carrying Season 5. That would be a perfect station for it...Country Music Television! I really hope that plays out since I HATED how that last episode ended!

That's great.  But honestly... outside of the plane crash, all the stories had kind of ended on a good note for the series to end (if it indeed does).

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#53 [url]

I missed the first few episodes of nuNashville and just haven't attempted to watch... it's a shame cause I did ultimately like the show... But now with Rayna gone, just seems like it would be weird.....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help