Remove this ad

#61 [url]

May 3 14 11:14 AM

Hi Shirley. I was out of town and went to my email and got an email saying "If I got a banned message when trying to join, post etc." Well I can't access the message and it is asking me for all my info again. Wasn't sure if it was a legit email or what as I am pretty positive I have done nothing to get banned.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ghhshirley

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

Administrator

#62 [url]

May 5 14 7:29 PM

hope2471 wrote:
Hi Shirley. I was out of town and went to my email and got an email saying "If I got a banned message when trying to join, post etc." Well I can't access the message and it is asking me for all my info again. Wasn't sure if it was a legit email or what as I am pretty positive I have done nothing to get banned.
It was legit. Since you are able to post, you don't have to worry about it. Just sign in as you normally do here, as needed, to access your inbox. Lefora is our forum server.

Click your heels three times and repeat after me, "Its only a soap...its only a soap...its only..." 

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Jun 18 14 12:53 PM

Hey Shirley, I noticed that the time doesn't come up on posts. It says "false" instead. Is that just on my end or is something going on? No other problems, just noticed it so I'm curious. LOL

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#64 [url]

Jun 19 14 10:00 PM

mjb rita wrote:
Hey Shirley, I noticed that the time doesn't come up on posts. It says "false" instead. Is that just on my end or is something going on? No other problems, just noticed it so I'm curious. LOL
It could have been a temporary glitch. I have not noticed it myself.

Click your heels three times and repeat after me, "Its only a soap...its only a soap...its only..." 

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jun 30 15 10:44 AM

Redirecting

Does anyone else have trouble on mobile when reading spoilers? I always get redirected to the App Store (I have an iPhone) before I can even read spoilers. It's very frustrating and I end up giving up before I even read them. Just me?

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#67 [url]

Jul 6 15 9:02 PM

taraq1971 wrote:
Does anyone else have trouble on mobile when reading spoilers? I always get redirected to the App Store (I have an iPhone) before I can even read spoilers. It's very frustrating and I end up giving up before I even read them. Just me?

Hi taraq, I am sorry I did not reply sooner, I didn't notice your post until today. I am not sure what the issue is. I have an iPhone as well, and although I rarely use it to access GHH, I did check and I am not having this issue. I wish I could help but the problem is not on GHH's end, it seems.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ghhshirley

Administrator

#68 [url]

Jul 6 15 9:04 PM

lizmarie wrote:
where is the best place to as u soap questions
That would be in either the Spoilerholic or Rumorville threads.

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Jul 20 15 9:36 AM

I am having trouble changing my profile picture. I read the directions that you kindly provided, but if I hover on the "About Me" on top of my profile picture, nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions? The above instructions that I found were from 2013. Maybe there has been a change?

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Jul 23 15 6:56 AM

dizz wrote:
I am having trouble changing my profile picture. I read the directions that you kindly provided, but if I hover on the "About Me" on top of my profile picture, nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions? The above instructions that I found were from 2013. Maybe there has been a change?

I finally figured out that even though I was logged into the forum, I needed to log into Lefora for it to allow me to change my profile.  All is well.

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Oct 11 15 6:04 AM

I have been having trouble with getting on the most current page. I have been a member since way before the changeover but most of the time when I click on the "eye" I end up on the page which is dated October 20, 2013 and then have to click on the last number in the list of pages to get to the current remarks. Wondered if anyone else had this problem. I am logged in and I do click on the eye so not sure why that happens.

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#72 [url]

Oct 14 15 4:22 PM

It is not you.  Our hosting server had an unscheduled maintenance, which lead to more problems-particularly for the server set this forum is on.  I have been in touch with them throughout this ordeal Things are slowly starting to improve. Hang in there!  I am as frustrated as you are!

I have been keeping folks up to date a bit via our GHH main page.

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#73 [url]

Oct 15 15 9:23 PM

It appears that our server issues have now been resolved.

BTW, it is not unusual to have the "eye" icon fail from time to time. Clicking on the page number of the last page is the only alternative I have found when that  happens.

Last Edited By: ghhshirley Oct 15 15 9:26 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help