Remove this ad

ghhshirley

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

Administrator

#2881 [url]

Oct 14 15 4:14 PM

sethbosmom wrote:
We sure have.  It's hard to believe it's been this long.

That is one of the best things about GHH.  We have seen ourselves bond together in good times and in bad over the years...I have taken so much strength from all of you. 

How are you holding up?

Click your heels three times and repeat after me, "Its only a soap...its only a soap...its only..." 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sethbosmom

#2882 [url]

Oct 29 15 6:27 PM

I'm good, Shirley.  I'm looking so foward to going to spemd the Thanksgiving weekkend with Seth and his wife but at the same time I'm sad because I know it will be a very long time after the holidays that I see him again.  Rayne is doing great in school and softball but is homesick and I miss her terribly.  I am finding out it's odd to be so free now.  It's like I'm lonely sometimes but sometimes I enjoy just being alone in a dark house watching tv all evening or weekend.  How are you doing?  YOu look great in your pics on here!

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#2883 [url]

Nov 2 15 9:28 PM

sethbosmom wrote:
I'm good, Shirley.  I'm looking so foward to going to spemd the Thanksgiving weekkend with Seth and his wife but at the same time I'm sad because I know it will be a very long time after the holidays that I see him again.  Rayne is doing great in school and softball but is homesick and I miss her terribly.  I am finding out it's odd to be so free now.  It's like I'm lonely sometimes but sometimes I enjoy just being alone in a dark house watching tv all evening or weekend.  How are you doing?  YOu look great in your pics on here!
Thank you! Flattery will get you everywhere, LOL!  Me and mine are doing OK.  Everyday is a challenge is one way or another but we are hanging in.  Hubby needs some extensive dental work, so I am planning on taking him down to Mexico in the next week or so to get it done. Less than half the cost.  Sad, but true.

Click your heels three times and repeat after me, "Its only a soap...its only a soap...its only..." 

Quote    Reply   

sethbosmom

#2884 [url]

Nov 11 15 9:59 AM

Oh, that sounds like something I should do.  I need a lot of dental work myself.  Lupron injections in my 20's have taken their toll on my teeth and bones.

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#2889 [url]

Dec 15 15 4:13 PM

sethbosmom wrote:
Has anyone heard from Joynel lately?
The last time I was in contact with Joynel, and it was quite a long time ago, she was in the process of moving (to Colorado, I THINK).

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#2890 [url]

Dec 15 15 4:14 PM

sethbosmom wrote:
Anyone else see this?

http://countryoutfitter.life/nashville-star-jonathan-jackson-cover-of-unchained-melody-is-so-good-you-might-cry/
Thanks for sharing that! I always loved Roy Orbison's version and never though anyone else could do it justice, but this was freaking awesome!  WOW!
Breath-taking.
smiley: roll

Last Edited By: ghhshirley Dec 15 15 4:27 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2892 [url]

Apr 25 16 10:19 AM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to check in, see how you all are doing and find out what's new in your lives.
My daughter had twins two weeks ago, a boy and a girl, and I am flying up to NH to meet them next week. Can't wait!

Quote    Reply   

sethbosmom

#2893 [url]

Apr 26 16 9:46 AM

lperry222 wrote:
Hi everyone! I just wanted to check in, see how you all are doing and find out what's new in your lives.
My daughter had twins two weeks ago, a boy and a girl, and I am flying up to NH to meet them next week. Can't wait!

AW!! Congrats!!  Unless Seth and Leslie made a baby on his recent leave it'll be awhile for me to be a grandmommy.  He's on a ship God knows where.  Prayers are appreciated as there is rare communication with him.  It's gonna be a very long year...

Rayne is finishing up her first year of college.  Made Phi Theta Kappa (honor roll?) and has done awesome in softball.  Wow.  They are sure growing up.  Jason and I look forward to having her home this summer, though. 

I miss ya'll :(

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#2895 [url]

May 2 16 7:00 AM

Hi ladies! I miss activity in this thread.. Congrats on the grandbabies lperry222. And Monica, I still can't believe you've got one in the service and one in college! Not much going on here in Houston other than some roads still closed since the April 18 flood. It's making traffic a bigger pain than normal..

Quote    Reply   

sethbosmom

#2896 [url]

May 2 16 8:43 AM

I miss everyone on here, too!!! lperry, thank you for your prayers. He's having a hard time with sea sickness during pre-deployment training as he's upper deck duty and is guiding aircraft in and out.

clooneybelle, I can't believe it either!! I'm gonna post two of my latest photos. Seth sent me his bio pic last week and Rayne finished up her first college softball season Saturday and I have a new pic of her.

Quote    Reply   

sethbosmom

#2899 [url]

May 5 16 4:55 AM

clooneybelle wrote:
Great looking kids. I know you miss Seth terribly. Does his wife live there locally near you?

Thank you!  No, Seth and Leslie bought a house in Richlands, NC.  He's stationed at Camp LeJeune.  He's still got close to 2 years active duty and I think he may sign on again.  They've offered him a huge bonus to do so and make a move to a new MOS--he's a Red Patcher now (Landing Support) and they've discovered hes basically a computer genious and want him to go in that direction.  She will be coming to Alabama some while he's gone, though.  Since her mom died last summer, her dad really gets lonely.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help