Remove this ad

ghdiehard

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#5481 [url]

Feb 8 17 6:52 AM

lperry222 wrote:
Maxie needs more color...blush, lipstick, anything to brighten up her face. She looks pale and sick. Her hair looked horrible today. I hope KS is ok.

I agree. I was concerned about how KS looked today.  So pale, usually the make up team do a better job of hiding whatever skin problems she may be having. If it is her skin.  But yes, she looked kind of sick to me. Hope she is ok as well 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5482 [url]

Feb 8 17 7:01 AM

And they gave her bangs, which was not helping. I am so curious as to what is going on with that one side of her that they are now covering it with bangs. Yikes. Poor thing. She has really lost the spark that she used to have, it makes me sad and concerned.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5483 [url]

Feb 8 17 7:33 AM

She looks sick to me. Her complexion has changed completely. That dark area on her cheek is weird. She has aged quite a bit in the past six/ten months or so and not in a good way. It's more than the weight loss. Before she was rail thin but otherwise she looked good. Now her face has made a radical change and not for the better. There is something else going on with her. It's not just the skin tone either.

On a more positive note, MyMichael is a cutie pie.I liked the way he looked in the suit, shirt and necktie. Even his hair is looking better. Sooooooo adorable.

I think Nelle is pretty. Not crazy about her way too long poker straight hairdo though. She needs a cut and different style.

Flea is aging beautifully. Very pretty lady.

Alexis is looking mighty fine.

Quote    Reply   

#5484 [url]

Feb 9 17 5:39 AM

poor KS. I don't know what is going on with her but she looks awful. you can tell she is having some personal health issues but why does it look like the make-up and hair department is just making it worse? her hair looked awful.. half done and greasy. the make-up is just not good. its almost like they are using brown blush on her. it's very distracting. KS has definitely lost her spunk and I feel for her. I think Maxie needs to take a long vacation until KS is ready to return as her normal self.

on another note, Nina's outfit was hideous.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5485 [url]

Feb 9 17 6:50 AM

lol, you're right about Nina's dress. It was matronly looking and made her look frumpy and "old". I could overlook the color which in and of itself wasn't bad but the style of the dress was not good. Whose idea was it to put that drab dress on her? They should be fired, lol.

I thought Ava looked good. The dress, makeup and even her hair looked better. They toned down the color which was an improvement.

Jordan has a drop dead gorgeous body but I didn't like her hair.

Sadly, Laura (Genie) is putting some weight back on.

Michael is a good looking guy. I liked him in the suit.

Quote    Reply   

#5486 [url]

Feb 9 17 9:27 AM

jan458 wrote:
lol, you're right about Nina's dress. It was matronly looking and made her look frumpy and "old". I could overlook the color which in and of itself wasn't bad but the style of the dress was not good. Whose idea was it to put that drab dress on her? They should be fired, lol.

I thought Ava looked good. The dress, makeup and even her hair looked better. They toned down the color which was an improvement.

Jordan has a drop dead gorgeous body but I didn't like her hair.

Sadly, Laura (Genie) is putting some weight back on.

Michael is a good looking guy. I liked him in the suit.

I liked the color and style of Nina's dress but for me the material wasn't right. It looked like faux leather which just wasn't flattering IMO. 

KS has had bangs before, but whoever cut and/or styled her hair didn't do her justice. The bangs looked thin and were sticking to her face on one side and the outer blonde layer of her hair looked frizzy and like it wasn't finished. Her make up looked off too, definitely darker than usual in her cheeks. 

Jordan's hair looked uneven in some of the closer shots. I love her curls but it looked like whoever cut her hair goofed a bit.

CD looks good in just about everything wardrobe picks for him. I liked his blazer and dark jeans look during the hospital scenes.

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   

#5487 [url]

Feb 9 17 10:03 AM

I agree with the comments about poor KS...did anyone think that was a wig/hairpiece that she had on yesterday? It seemed like it had so many different colors...not pretty at all

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5488 [url]

Feb 16 17 7:37 AM

No, I think the hair is KSt real hair. It looked awful. That mop of hair/bangs was ridiculous.  They are trying to cover as much of her face as possible but it's clear to me that something is going on with the girl and it doesn't look good.

Little Charlotte is adorable.

Anna needs her hair trimmed.

I know I have complained before about LuLu's voice but it truly annoys me. She twists her lips and over does it when she talks. Something doesn't look natural. It's as though she is trying to hard.

OMG Scottie's hair makes me LOL. Sorry but what in the world is that all about?

Quote    Reply   

#5489 [url]

Feb 16 17 7:42 AM

K.S. is looking worse! I can't recall of a time where her hair looked awful. I don't know if she's sick or maybe her divorce affected her more than anyone realized. I hope she's ok though

Quote    Reply   

ghdiehard

#5490 [url]

Feb 16 17 8:52 AM

I don't want to bash KS but i have to agree, what is going on with her face. Yesterday, it looked like facial work had been done perhaps. Lifting her cheek bones, toning her nose or something. But also how pale she is and yes what in hell is up with that hair. KS always looked lovely on the show, something is def off and I hope it's not a physical illness

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5491 [url]

Feb 17 17 4:45 AM

I love KS so I hate to talk bad about her but she really is looking so bad. Last week she posted some pictures to Instagram with Brandon and Harper, all 3 of them looking very happy. I wondered if she felt the need (or was instructed to) post some pictures of herself looking happy and healthy. She did look better in those pictures BUT - she had major filters on the pics, they were posted in black & white, and she had on a hat so the angles helped to hide parts of her face. I really hope she gets through whatever this is. I know she has had some problems in the past with alcohol and I would hate to see her go down that road again. Get better girl!!

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5498 [url]

The little girl that plays Charlotte is pretty. She's fitting into the role and becoming more "natural" in her scenes. Those big eyes are beautiful. Actually she looks a little like her fake mother, Claudette.
Cute and I like the way they dress her.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5500 [url]

Agree about Nina. I would also put Maxie in that catagory too. She always looks so put together and her clothes are beautiful.

Carly looked good in the little black dress.

Nelle is looking better too. No more drab clothes for her.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help