Remove this ad

ghdiehard

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#5502 [url]

Apr 6 17 5:35 AM

lperry222 wrote:
Anna looked beautiful today!

was that Anna?!!!  I don't know why, but somethng about her demeanor etc raised a question for me, silly I know

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5503 [url]

Apr 6 17 6:19 AM

Finola is gorgeous.

I'm reading that this is Alex and not Anna.
The skirt that she wore is not something Anna would wear. Then the hair was a bit different. A lot of little things put together were "off".
Anna is being held hostage and Alex shows up in PC to confront Valentin.
Regardless of who is who I have to give kudos to both PJS and FH for those great scenes between them on yesterday's show. So much emotion and very touching.image

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5504 [url]

Apr 8 17 6:26 AM

I was surprised to see Valerie. She looks good.

Jax -  handsome as ever.

I don't care for the way Tracy's hair is styled.

Speaking of hair - Franco looks horrible.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5506 [url]

Apr 18 17 6:11 AM

KiKi is young, tall and slender.  The dress isn't for everyone but on her it looked good. Put that same dress on Carly or Olivia and it would look bad, lol.

I liked Olivia's dress.

The actor that plays Larry is very tall. He towers over everyone. Tracy looked like a shrimp next to him, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#5508 [url]

Apr 20 17 4:35 AM

jan458 wrote:
Simira.  What weird looking eyes. I can barely look at her. Scary!

She must be wearing contacts so we think she could be Edwards. You're right though she looks really creepy like a vampire.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Quote    Reply   

#5509 [url]

Apr 20 17 5:43 AM

linny47 wrote:

jan458 wrote:
Simira.  What weird looking eyes. I can barely look at her. Scary!

She must be wearing contacts so we think she could be Edwards. You're right though she looks really creepy like a vampire.

Agreed, ladies. I've been thinking that I find it difficult to watch her scenes and decided it was her eyes. 

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5510 [url]

May 2 17 6:34 AM

I liked Nina's skirt.

Liz needs a haircut. It's getting way too long. I do like the color though.

Franco, ugh. He looks like a homeless person.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

#5512 [url]

LuLu looked like a blimp. Who thought that dress was a good choice? LOL.

Loved Nina's dress.

Emma and Charlotte looked adorable.

Liz looked beautiful.

Anna looked nice.

Didn't care for Sam's dress. Good color for her though.

Quote    Reply   

#5513 [url]

Agree, Lulu's dress was hideous.
Ava's dress was just ok. Felicia looked stunning! Beautiful figure and her makeup was flawless.
Carly looks beautiful in red and I loved her hair today.
Can't wait to see all of Lucy's dresses!

Quote    Reply   

#5514 [url]

lperry222 wrote:
Agree, Lulu's dress was hideous.
Ava's dress was just ok. Felicia looked stunning! Beautiful figure and her makeup was flawless.
Carly looks beautiful in red and I loved her hair today.
Can't wait to see all of Lucy's dresses!

Poor Lulu-I know she's pregnant in real life, but goodenss that dress is horrible and it didn't compliment her at all!  Maybe they shouldn't have shown her walk the red carpert and just show her at the table.  

Quote    Reply   

aster

#5515 [url]

In spite of all the negative comments on Lulu's dress I am glad we are well past the time when she would have been forced onto leave because she is pregnant. I'm also thrilled they did not write it into the show somehow as the last thing we need is another GH baby story.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5516 [url]

The dress Lucy wore today was beautiful. Her hair and makeup looked the best I have ever seen on her.

Valerie and Kristina looked great.

Ava's dress. - ugh.

Quote    Reply   

#5517 [url]

aster wrote:
In spite of all the negative comments on Lulu's dress I am glad we are well past the time when she would have been forced onto leave because she is pregnant. I'm also thrilled they did not write it into the show somehow as the last thing we need is another GH baby story.

I agree aster, though her dress really was terrible IMO. FV said on twitter a little while ago that since Lulu can't concieve they couldn't write in her pregnancy. I'm glad they stuck to that and didn't have some revisionist history.

I want to like Sam's dress, but I think it's the color that doesn't work for me. The style and material are fine, even the jewelry. But just not yellow.
Carly's dress is fine. I like the color of Nina's, but not the cut out sections on the sides. 
Not a fan of Ava's or Bobbie's dresses.
Love Elizabeth's, as usual. The style of Josslyn's looked good on her.
Loved Anna's, Emma's, Charlotte's, and Felicia's.
Epiphany and ​Amy's dresses looked really nice on them.
Didn't love Lucy's red carpet dress.

Quote    Reply   

ghdiehard

#5518 [url]

jan458 wrote:
LuLu looked like a blimp. Who thought that dress was a good choice? LOL.

Loved Nina's dress.

Emma and Charlotte looked adorable.

Liz looked beautiful.

Anna looked nice.

Didn't care for Sam's dress. Good color for her though.

I have to assume that Emme is like 9 and half months pregnant!!! jeez, huge.
Agree about Sam's dress. Loved Liz's dress

Quote    Reply   

ghdiehard

#5519 [url]

patriots02 wrote:

aster wrote:

I agree aster, though her dress really was terrible IMO. FV said on twitter a little while ago that since Lulu can't concieve they couldn't write in her pregnancy. I'm glad they stuck to that and didn't have some revisionist history.

I want to like Sam's dress, but I think it's the color that doesn't work for me. The style and material are fine, even the jewelry. But just not yellow.
Carly's dress is fine. I like the color of Nina's, but not the cut out sections on the sides. 
Not a fan of Ava's or Bobbie's dresses.
Love Elizabeth's, as usual. The style of Josslyn's looked good on her.
Loved Anna's, Emma's, Charlotte's, and Felicia's.
Epiphany and ​Amy's dresses looked really nice on them.
Didn't love Lucy's red carpet dress.

a couple of the white dresses Lucy wore looked like bridal gowns to me. Didn't care for them.  I loved Olivia's dress. Lisa C has an amazing body. I want the phone # of her trainer............

Quote    Reply   

#5520 [url]

I was confused by the costumes for the girls number with Amy, Kristina, Emma, and Valerie. It looked like they just grabbed a bunch of random items lying around.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help