Remove this ad

#5521 [url]

May 29 17 5:41 AM

I finally figured out what Lulu looked like in that hideous outfit.......a giant pink marshmallow!!! Yikes!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#5523 [url]

Jun 21 17 4:41 AM

The ladies (well Nelle and Carly) looked pretty in their halter dresses. Afterall It is June, and not October.

Amy was dressed like it was fall or early winter. Maybe she was trying to look professional for that meeting.

Nathan looked good in the suit.

Michael always looks great.

Ditto Nina.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5526 [url]

Jun 27 17 5:35 AM

Joss looked cute in her shorts.
The boy, don't remember his name, was a bit over dressed for a young teen. His shirt was too dressy for a teen get together.
Carly looks better when she lets her hair go "natural" which is curly.

Quote    Reply   

#5527 [url]

Jun 30 17 10:13 AM

I thought Nina's black dress was absolutely STUNNING!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

#5528 [url]

Jul 1 17 6:17 AM

Agree about Nina's dress.  I liked the necklace too. She is one of the best dressed ladies on the show.

Nathan looks sharp in his suit.  Has he lost some weight?

Quote    Reply   

aster

#5529 [url]

Jul 2 17 6:31 AM

jan458 wrote:
Agree about Nina's dress.  I liked the necklace too. She is one of the best dressed ladies on the show.

Nathan looks sharp in his suit.  Has he lost some weight?

Good thing!  One would expect the head of a fashion magazine to be well dressed.

Quote    Reply   

#5530 [url]

Jul 6 17 6:54 PM

Genie Francis has lost weight but wardrobe chooses terrible outfits for her! The pink and white sweater she's been wearing is distracting and adds pounds. Surely they could pick some figure flattering clothes for her!

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5531 [url]

Jul 8 17 6:06 AM

Olivia looked absolutely beautiful in her gown.

KiKi got a haircut. Very pretty.

Charlotte and Leo looked cute.

Nelle was stunning in that dress. Loved the color too.

Quote    Reply   

aster

#5532 [url]

Jul 8 17 6:14 AM

jan458 wrote:
Olivia looked absolutely beautiful in her gown.

KiKi got a haircut. Very pretty.

Charlotte and Leo looked cute.

Nelle was stunning in that dress. Loved the color too.

It is really a great thing that Crimson gets so many sample dresses that just happen to fit all the ladies of Port Charles perfectly!

Quote    Reply   

bgore99654

#5533 [url]

Ok. I absolutely love Nina. She is beautiful, and love her clothes. But today, just thought her dress was different. I remember in school, learning to put zippers in. Had to make sure they didn't show. Now, it seems, they want to show off the zipper. I have gotten used to this. But on that white dress today, I've got to take another look at that. Anyone else notice it? Or is it just me.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5534 [url]

bgore99654 wrote:
Ok. I absolutely love Nina. She is beautiful, and love her clothes. But today, just thought her dress was different. I remember in school, learning to put zippers in. Had to make sure they didn't show. Now, it seems, they want to show off the zipper. I have gotten used to this. But on that white dress today, I've got to take another look at that. Anyone else notice it? Or is it just me.

You couldn't help but notice that zipper today.  Was it bigger than most?  It looked silver and stood out against the white material. Carly wears those kind of dresses and so does Olivia. But that zipper today really jumped out.  You are right. In stead of covering the zippers up they now want them to show -  at least on some clothes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help