Remove this ad

ghdiehard

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#5502 [url]

Apr 6 17 5:35 AM

lperry222 wrote:
Anna looked beautiful today!

was that Anna?!!!  I don't know why, but somethng about her demeanor etc raised a question for me, silly I know

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5503 [url]

Apr 6 17 6:19 AM

Finola is gorgeous.

I'm reading that this is Alex and not Anna.
The skirt that she wore is not something Anna would wear. Then the hair was a bit different. A lot of little things put together were "off".
Anna is being held hostage and Alex shows up in PC to confront Valentin.
Regardless of who is who I have to give kudos to both PJS and FH for those great scenes between them on yesterday's show. So much emotion and very touching.image

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#5504 [url]

Apr 8 17 6:26 AM

I was surprised to see Valerie. She looks good.

Jax -  handsome as ever.

I don't care for the way Tracy's hair is styled.

Speaking of hair - Franco looks horrible.

Quote    Reply   

#5505 [url]

Apr 17 17 11:04 AM

Not a fan of the dress Kiki wore to the Q party. Too short and I have never gotten into feathers as a clothing material.

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

#5506 [url]

Apr 18 17 6:11 AM

KiKi is young, tall and slender.  The dress isn't for everyone but on her it looked good. Put that same dress on Carly or Olivia and it would look bad, lol.

I liked Olivia's dress.

The actor that plays Larry is very tall. He towers over everyone. Tracy looked like a shrimp next to him, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#5508 [url]

jan458 wrote:
Simira.  What weird looking eyes. I can barely look at her. Scary!

She must be wearing contacts so we think she could be Edwards. You're right though she looks really creepy like a vampire.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Quote    Reply   

#5509 [url]

linny47 wrote:

jan458 wrote:
Simira.  What weird looking eyes. I can barely look at her. Scary!

She must be wearing contacts so we think she could be Edwards. You're right though she looks really creepy like a vampire.

Agreed, ladies. I've been thinking that I find it difficult to watch her scenes and decided it was her eyes. 

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help