Remove this ad

avatar

bgore99654

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9421 [url]

May 30 17 4:21 PM

Loved how Val. Told Nina to run.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9422 [url]

May 31 17 5:40 AM

Liz and Jake. Both were very good.

Helena on the sideline egging Jake on to release the Chimera. Just wish that she really was there and not "dead".image

I like Valentin and Nina back together again.



 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9427 [url]

Jun 6 17 3:02 PM

Lucas was a complete surprise. Nice seeing him again.
Spencer cracks me up. Love that little boy. Hope he stays on for a while.
I felt for Valentin. Losing Charlotte is heart breaking for him.
Little Scout is adorable.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9429 [url]

Jun 21 17 2:36 PM

I like Kevin so much that he makes Laura less annoying when she's with him.

I am happy that Spencer is back. He cracks me up.

Nice that Nelle has a job. Glad she accepted Michael's invite to go to the concert. They make a cute couple.



 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9430 [url]

Jun 23 17 5:51 AM

Still liking most of the show.
Not perfect but good enough for me. Maybe my soap opera standards are lower than other fans, lol.
Now just get Valentin back on screen and I'll be happy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9431 [url]

Jul 1 17 6:24 AM

I throught Anna and Andre dancing to disco music were good. Wasn't Finola a professional dancer in her "younger" days?

The group hug between Michael, Dillon and Ned was cute. Ned is on cloud nine. We will have to wait and see if this marriage is all he wants it to be.

Nina signing the divorce papers and then getting a call from Valentin. Uh huh. Well she can always tear those papers up.

Michael and Nelle. Young Love. I thought they would never get out of bed.

 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

aster

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9433 [url]

Jul 5 17 6:44 PM

Valentin and Nina -- best part of today's show for me. Is it bad that I hope Val and Nina eventually end up together with custody of Charlotte?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

bgore99654

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9434 [url]

Jul 5 17 9:19 PM

aster wrote:
Valentin and Nina -- best part of today's show for me. Is it bad that I hope Val and Nina eventually end up together with custody of Charlotte?

I agree. If only they could be together.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9435 [url]

Jul 10 17 2:03 PM

The end when Nina woke up and saw Valentin.  Yesssssss. He's baaaaaack!!! image

Little Spencer was great today. I would love to see some Spencer/Valentin scenes.

 

Last Edited By: jan458 Jul 10 17 2:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

aster

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9436 [url]

Jul 10 17 3:04 PM

jan458 wrote:
The end when Nina woke up and saw Valentin.  Yesssssss. He's baaaaaack!!! image

Little Spencer was great today. I would love to see some Spencer/Valentin scenes.

 

Haven't watched today yet but YAY!!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9437 [url]

Jul 11 17 3:22 PM

The return of Valentin.

Obrecht. I enjoy watching her. Sorry she will be leaving. I liked her scenes with Nathan.

The Anna/Valentin scene at the MC having drinks together and her warning to him.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9438 [url]

aww, Spencer and Ava. He was so sweet to her. The way he cuddled her was nice.

Alexis and Valentin. I wonder who he was talking to on the phone. Maybe his attorney or someone else, hmm. image

Seeing Avery again.

 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9439 [url]

Spencer is not every one's cup of tea but I like him.  The actor (his name escapes me) is very good. I can't help but be amused everytime he is on screen. He plays off of everyone perfectly. Especially enjoy his scnes with his uncle Valentin. It would be even better if Tyler was still on the show. What a trio that would be, lol. So obviously he's being kidnapped today. Maybe that's who Valentin was on the phone with the other day.



 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

clooneybelle

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9440 [url]

jan458 wrote:
Spencer is not every one's cup of tea but I like him.  The actor (his name escapes me) is very good. I can't help but be amused everytime he is on screen. He plays off of everyone perfectly. Especially enjoy his scnes with his uncle Valentin. It would be even better if Tyler was still on the show. What a trio that would be, lol. So obviously he's being kidnapped today. Maybe that's who Valentin was on the phone with the other day.




 

Nicholas Bechtel.. I LOVE that kid!  He is the best child actor they've had on the show in a long time!
 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help