Remove this ad

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#9401 [url]

May 5 17 10:38 AM

I got the same feeling - that her goodbye's to each actor/actress was from the heart. It was genuine. That's what made it so powerful.
There were many times thru the years when I wanted to smack her, lol.  Jane is just so talented an actress and from what I can gather a nice person too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

#9402 [url]

May 7 17 6:51 AM

I'm still interested in the show. Guess my expectations arent as high as some. It's a soap and not "Gone with the Wind", lol.
I admit I was upset when they brought over some of the characters from OLTL as I never watched that soap. But I'm over it now.
I'm interested to see how Michael runs ELQ. So far he seems to be "into" it and doing well. Since he's young and hasn't had the experience that Ned has I hope he will turn to Ned for advice when needed.
I think he will do just fine.

Quote    Reply   

aster

#9403 [url]

May 7 17 7:58 AM

jan458 wrote:
I'm still interested in the show. Guess my expectations arent as high as some. It's a soap and not "Gone with the Wind", lol.
I admit I was upset when they brought over some of the characters from OLTL as I never watched that soap. But I'm over it now.
I'm interested to see how Michael runs ELQ. So far he seems to be "into" it and doing well. Since he's young and hasn't had the experience that Ned has I hope he will turn to Ned for advice when needed.
I think he will do just fine.

I like Michael's CEO suits.  Wonder how the actor likes his new wardrobe.  If not for the suits I'm not sure I would know he is CEO.  Shouldn't that make him at least as powerful in PC as Sonny?  Jax?  Carly? And all the other corporate leaders in PC?  I'd like the writers to let us see that more.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#9404 [url]

May 9 17 6:51 AM

We very seldom see outdoor scenes on the show but we had some yesterday.
What a beautiful day that was in LA. Everyone looked so good in the sunlight. I think they have filmed scenes before in that park. Wonder if it is on the grounds outside of the studio.
Avery is growing up fast. Charlotte is so pretty. I liked the way they styled her hair. Just one thing though - children shouldn't be picking the flowers. They are there for everyone to enjoy. A big NO, NO.

Quote    Reply   

genhos63

#9406 [url]

May 17 17 2:16 PM

Anna stabbing the doctor with the syringe, now let's get her back to Port Charles and move this story along. Actually thought Lulu and Dante with the children was adorable, and she handled Valentine pretty well.

Quote    Reply   

genhos63

#9408 [url]

May 18 17 9:20 PM

Enjoying the custody story, the children are cute and the adults interesting to watch. Alex, Emma and Robin then Anna showing up. It is amazing how different Finola makes Alex and Anna when they were both there at the airport. Although it was inevitable that Nelle would have a health crisis it is being well played. Still amazed at Sonny's irresistible appeal.

Quote    Reply   

#9409 [url]

May 19 17 4:44 AM

The kids are adorable..great to see Aiden, maybe Cam is away at college! They age so fast on GH.
i really hope this attorney doesn't get pregnant...you know how easily this happens with Sonny!

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#9410 [url]

May 19 17 5:50 AM

Alex/Anna coming face to face at the airport. 

Cute Emma saying "you're not my grandma".  It's funny though because everyone that Alex interacted with didn't pick up on it but a child did. LOL. Dogs and Children are very smart.

Brad getting caught red handed. In a way I do feel for him. He did work with Finn so it would have been nice if he got some sort of compensation for his time and expertise.

Valentin needs to step it up with LuLu. She's a sneaky one. Charlotte loves her daddy above all else.

Sonny doing what he knows best. He has found himself another bed buddy.

I think the NB will bring a needed change of pace. Maybe this year's will be better than the last two/three ones.

Last Edited By: jan458 May 19 17 5:52 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9411 [url]

May 20 17 12:25 PM

I'm kind of liking the Anna/Alex/Val and the Chimera Project! It has all the possibilities of a good old fashioned Cassadine story, even without Helena or Nick present. It's going well and Val has his own mysterious Cassadine presence that keeps me coming back to the show. They did an awesome job of the twins together. I didn't watch AMC during the Alex Merrick years and twin stuff on soaps usually isn't well done, but GH did a good job! Two Thumbs Up!  And the chemistry between Anna/Val are off the charts as well as the Nina/Val...things could get steamy! 
I read it's going to get even more interesting with the Nurses Ball and sick kids and all. This could be exciting. 

Now if only we could be rid of the Corinthos Clan for awhile, GH might just be a soap to come home to. :D

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#9412 [url]

I so thoroughly enjoyed Friday's eppy! Finola has done a bang up job in her dual roles. Give her the Emmy NOW! LOL! But mostly, I was VERY impressed with the editing in Finola's scenes. I remember when David Canary played dual roles on AMC and the editing in the scenes when he was playing both characters left a lot to be desired. GH's editing team is to be congratulated because I really did believe I was watching twins!

Quote    Reply   

genhos63

#9413 [url]

The subtle differences between Alex and Anna was fascinating to watch, kudos to Finola for making the twins seem like two separate people.

Quote    Reply   

#9414 [url]

genhos63 wrote:
The subtle differences between Alex and Anna was fascinating to watch, kudos to Finola for making the twins seem like two separate people.

Agreed, genhos. Mannerisms, the way she spoke, those small details really make a big difference. Many kudos to FH for some great work.

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   

#9416 [url]

Loved, Loved, Loved Dillon & Kiki's performance-they're adorable together.
I always enjoy Ned's performances. I enjoyed him and Oliva.
Agree with the previous post about Valentin. Nice surprise-I enjoyed it.

Quote    Reply   

#9417 [url]

I'd like to commend the writers who did an exceptional job on this year's Nurse's Ball. imageimage imageimage
We didn't have to see Lucy in her underwear or the men for that matter, it was just a nice classy act all the way around! image

Kudo's to the performers and bless Robin's heart for making an appearance. That was fitting in the middle of a beautiful song.

Way to go writers! Nice job! image

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#9419 [url]

I always like to see what the women wear. Shallow I know but it's fun.

The best performance at least for me was Kristina, Amy and Valerie.
I was very impressed with Valentin playing the piano and singing. Not bad at all.
Seeing Hel's is always a pleasure. Wish she was still vertical. image

Am I suppose to feel sorry for Ava? Not going to happen. S&C badering her and calling her out is ironic since those two have not led law abiding lives.

I was happy to see Valentin and Nina on the road to getting back together again.

Amy reminds me of Amy Vining from all those years ago. Gossipy and flighty... she's an airhead.  So it appears that her crush on Dillon has not gone away. At least she's not interested in Nathan that way.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help