Remove this ad

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#49901 [url]

I am sick and tired of Anna badgering Valentin about the Chimera. Give it a rest.

Have we seen the last of Robin? We were told by Felicia that she was spending the night with uncle Mac taking it easy. Is that one quick scene with Emma at the airport all we are going to get? What a disappointment.image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#49903 [url]

Sonny & Carly finding out someone tampered with Morgan's medical and took his control away....awww..karma really is a pain when it visits you isn't it? Wish I could say I was enjoying this less, but that would be a lie bwahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ghdiehard

#49904 [url]

FINALLY!!! A little action on GH yesterday after what I felt has been a very long and boring May Sweeps!!! Get this AVA reveal over with already.

Quote    Reply   

ghdiehard

#49905 [url]

jan458

Amy reminds me of Amy Vining from all those years ago. Gossipy and flighty... she's an airhead. So it appears that her crush on Dillon has not gone away. At least she's not interested in Nathan that way.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey Jan, moving this to the rant thread, since the love thread is for positive posts only.. Anyway If memory serves, I think the first time this Amy came on the scene she was compared to Amy Vining. i guess it's taking awhile for the writers to get going on whatever story they have planned for her. If any at all. One thought comes to mind, Kiki/Dillon. She sure has the capability of acting like a witch IMO, and causing a ton of grief for Kiki could be her story. Personally, I find her annoying and very hard to watch on screen............sorry JMO.

Quote    Reply   

#49906 [url]

If only we could be so lucky as to get a recast!  I'm thinking the writers will just have her deliver the baby on screen and say "surprise, Lulu didn't know she was pregnant!" 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help