Remove this ad

jan458

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#49861 [url]

Olivia pressuring Julian to permit Ned to adopt Leo angered me. The gaul of her to tell him that she is not going to bring Leo to see him. On that fact alone I would have told her to hit the road. I wouldn't need time to think it over. God that woman annoys the crap out of me.
I bet he gets out on some technicality - you know this is going to happen.

I'm happy that Jax escaped PC and is on his way back to Australia. Carly turning him down was his salvation. Sooner or later she will be back with Sonny. Doesn't matter if they divorce or not. It's just a given that those two will be together again. Now I wonder who her next victim will be. The men of PC beware!  I'm sure Sonny will find another bed warmer to keep him company.

Last Edited By: jan458 . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

aster

#49862 [url]

This story has never really been about Jax so I don't think they saw the need to drag that part out. The story is the aftermath. Sonny & Carly truly love each other but have never been able to work things through like two mature adults. (And, since it is a soap that is not entirely a bad thing.) I did have hopes they would stay together longer this time and try to deal with some storyline as a united couple.

Quote    Reply   

littlehollywoodmt

#49863 [url]

The only way I have ever been able to like Carly was when she was with Jax. I knew they wouldn't be getting back together as I knew Ingo wasn't around to stay but man do I wish they were back together!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help