Remove this ad

mariainnc

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#42261 [url]

Dec 27 13 9:50 AM

baybj wrote:
The way I see it is, Britt could have made up something and lied and not gone to Lante's if she truly felt bad. She's good at lying. I know she didn't purposefully go and try to rub it in Lulu's face, but she's not doing her situation any favors by having gone there. Even though she has this pitiful look on her face, it doesn't help her story, she stole Lulu's baby and is doing nothing about it. She purposely stole their child, she's a kidnapper. They better not sweep this under the rug like they're doing with Britt's part in Maxie's craziness. Britt knew she miscarried, she didn't say anything, did she even apologize for her role? And to think Nik is ok with it is mind blowing. How could he be ok with a physician, who's oath is to "first, do no harm", who has caused more harm than good?

Totally agree with this especially the bolded and underlined part. Nik's reaction to finding out that Brit stole a patients sperm so she can impregnate herself and fool Patrick about being the father was disgusting.  The man did not bat an eye. Didn't they have sex after that.  So I guess knowing he's boinking a lying thief was a turn on to him. Just thinking about that makes me not want him near Elizabeth.  He deserves to be lied to and made a fool of.  That is what Brit is doing to him.  She's turned him into a chump and a fool.  I can barely watch him anymore. I'm sorry but I can't ship Niz..not now. He is not the man I thought he was. He needs to stop thinking with his little prince and use his brain when it comes to Brit.  All she has done is lie to him and he know it. So what does he do....he bends over and says give me more please.  I just can't with him....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42262 [url]

Dec 27 13 9:58 AM

I agree Baybj she could have made up excuse not to go. Her happiness right now comes at Lulu's expense and I think her only worry is getting caught and losing Nik. I don't feel she has any remorse,she is a schemer. I don't see her confessing and begging anyone's forgiveness either. She will try to worm her way out of this. I can even see her claiming she didn't know it was Dante and Lulu's. She'll blame Brad or Ellie 

Thought it was kinda weird having Dr. O singing Tannenbaum after Britta's sad tale about how her mother  didn't believe in Christmas and give her empty boxes and coal. Maybe that was a lie to get Nik's sympathy. She does have a nice voice though

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Quote    Reply   

ELIZ

#42263 [url]

Dec 27 13 10:06 AM

linny47 wrote:
I agree Baybj she could have made up excuse not to go. Her happiness right now comes at Lulu's expense and I think her only worry is getting caught and losing Nik. I don't feel she has any remorse,she is a schemer. I don't see her confessing and begging anyone's forgiveness either. She will try to worm her way out of this. I can even see her claiming she didn't know it was Dante and Lulu's. She'll blame Brad or Ellie 

Thought it was kinda weird having Dr. O singing Tannenbaum after Britta's sad tale about how her mother  didn't believe in Christmas and give her empty boxes and coal. Maybe that was a lie to get Nik's sympathy. She does have a nice voice though

I guess Dr. O's song (she has a lovely voice) was as much a holiday nod as we were going to get. I don't know if they want to be PC but it makes me miss the old hospital scenes with Santa, etc. 
Empty boxes and coal. GMAB  Nothing at all would have been more believable. Went too far trying to get sympathy on that one. RME

Quote    Reply   

baybj

#42264 [url]

Dec 27 13 10:11 AM

ELIZ wrote:
Britt CHOSE to do something criminal and has decided to continue it by not revealing the truth to a heartbroken couple while living in her brother's house, letting him believe she's different now.  She isn't.  I can't feel sorry for her loss of potential happiness because she put herself in this position and is continuing it.  She shouldn't be going back to work so easily since she knew Maxie lost their baby and didn't tell them.  That alone is unethical in the medical profession.  Nope, not an ounce of sympathy.  For some fans, even though they had Sam "save" Jake, fans never forgave what she did. I wonder if some will ever forgive Britt. 

I don't like Carlos but even he is too good for mousey Sabrina. One of the most boring characters ever IMO. I should be feeling bad for her but instead all I do is wish she  would disappear.

Have to wonder where they are going with AJ drinking again.  I hope it's not with Liz.  She doesn't need another loser.

I highly doubt Elizabeth is going to be anywhere near an AJ drinking story.  That would mean that these "writers" would have to actually write for a Elizabeth.  Something they obviously don't and think is ok.  Ugh, my annoyance for these writers are getting up there with Guza. 

I can't even stomach Sabrina.  Now that Patrick has chosen Robin, can Sabrina be shoved off a pier or something?  What a waste of valuable screen time.

Quote    Reply   

#42265 [url]

Dec 27 13 10:26 AM

ELIZ wrote:

linny47 wrote:

I guess Dr. O's song (she has a lovely voice) was as much a holiday nod as we were going to get. I don't know if they want to be PC but it makes me miss the old hospital scenes with Santa, etc. 
Empty boxes and coal. GMAB  Nothing at all would have been more believable. Went too far trying to get sympathy on that one. RME

Me Too! Even thanksgiving went by with nothing. I would have loved to have seen even a rerun of a Quartermaine Thanksgiving. I really didn't like that except for Scrubs there was really no holiday cheer.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Quote    Reply   

genhos63

#42267 [url]

Dec 27 13 12:43 PM

Oh please no!! Patrick asks Robin if she wants to have another baby and in the next scene Felix asks Sabrina if she could be pregnant. I do not want to go down this road with Sabrina and Patrick and Robin, angst for the newly reunited couple sure but not a baby.

Felix is an awful friend he is too negative about Patrick who did not purposely do anything to Sabrina except he should have taken back the ring on the day Robin came back, dragging it out was bad for all of them. Felix is so judgmental and petty.

Quote    Reply   

ELIZ

#42268 [url]

Dec 27 13 1:07 PM

Felix needs to back off and mind his own business and did he really think Patrick would just dump his wife and come running back to Saboring?
I'm so sick of pregnancy stories and it seems we may have more to come. Give me a good mystery, the who-dun-it type, not WTD. So overdone.

Quote    Reply   

#42269 [url]

Dec 27 13 1:40 PM

genhos63 wrote:
Oh please no!! Patrick asks Robin if she wants to have another baby and in the next scene Felix asks Sabrina if she could be pregnant. I do not want to go down this road with Sabrina and Patrick and Robin, angst for the newly reunited couple sure but not a baby.

Felix is an awful friend he is too negative about Patrick who did not purposely do anything to Sabrina except he should have taken back the ring on the day Robin came back, dragging it out was bad for all of them. Felix is so judgmental and petty.

Please Please Please do not have both of these women pregnant with Patrick's baby at the same time.  I know this is horrible, but I would rather see Sabrina die after childbirth and Robin and Patrick raise the baby than have him out there with these 2 women and kids with each of them.

Quote    Reply   

genhos63

#42270 [url]

Dec 27 13 1:41 PM

And in what universe would Dante and Lulu have Britt do their invitro again after her complicity in Maxie's lie? And much as it was nice to have the soldier in that scene with Silas, really the situations are so different do we really think that a husband keeping a secret about his health to protect is wife is the same secret as Silas and Ava have that he is keeping from Sam, and did that conversation make him feel the need to come clean. Contrived.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

#42271 [url]

Dec 27 13 3:38 PM

All I wanted is for Silas to answer the damn phone.  Ignoring those "restricted" calls.  The tension is overwhelming. image

Poor Robin.  She is barely back in her home and Patrick springs the news on her that he wants to have a baby.  He hasn't even bother to ask her about those two years that she lost while she was away.
The man is too self absorbed.  I hope she says no, I'm not ready to even think about adding to our family. I want to have time with Emma, go back to work, catch up on life and enjoy my home again.  Let's put that on hold for a while.

Couldn't agree more about Felix. Worst friend ever.  Childish, petty and a Mr. Know-it-All who truly needs to get busy with Brad.

Quote    Reply   

ELIZ

#42272 [url]

Dec 27 13 4:36 PM

genhos63 wrote:
And in what universe would Dante and Lulu have Britt do their invitro again after her complicity in Maxie's lie? And much as it was nice to have the soldier in that scene with Silas, really the situations are so different do we really think that a husband keeping a secret about his health to protect is wife is the same secret as Silas and Ava have that he is keeping from Sam, and did that conversation make him feel the need to come clean. Contrived.

Lulu going back to Britt - so not believable.

Quote    Reply   

baybj

#42273 [url]

Dec 27 13 7:23 PM

Also not believable, the BFF status between Sam and Patrick. Huh? I couldn't even watch those scenes. I think I truly hate these "writers". I think it's time for me to make some calls. :)

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#42274 [url]

Dec 27 13 7:31 PM

genhos63 wrote:
I can't believe that we got a repeat on Friday which was because of the President preempting, then we get Friday's show on Monday which was great and I expected to see Monday's show today and we get a repeat, what the heck why couldn't we see a new show today we already saw a repeat on Friday at least in this market, I feel cheated, when are we going to see Monday's show do we have to wait until next Monday. I am so disappointed.

The repeats on Xmas Eve and NYE are pre-scheduled.  The pre-emptions on Xmas and NY Day are pre-scheduled as well.  All Obama's speech did was pre-empt one additional day (Friday, his speech aired during all or part of GH's regular schedule in Eastern and Central time), which moved the entire episode airing schedule forward one day while the normal pre-emptions remained on schedule. 

Click your heels three times and repeat after me, "Its only a soap...its only a soap...its only..." 

Last Edited By: ghhshirley Dec 27 13 8:16 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

ghhshirley

Administrator

#42275 [url]

Dec 27 13 8:05 PM

mariainnc wrote:
When Steve Hardy read to the kids at the hospital was that televised on Christmas Day. I don't remember them showing repeats back then. 
No, they used do that on Xmas eve, and on Xmas itself the show would be pre-empted (unless Xmas fell on a weekend of course, if so, there would be no pre-emptions.  The Xmas party would air on the Friday before, and the show would continue as normal the following Monday).  Now they show a repeat on Xmas Eve, and pre-empt on Xmas day.  It has to do with the budget.

Click your heels three times and repeat after me, "Its only a soap...its only a soap...its only..." 

Last Edited By: ghhshirley Dec 27 13 8:09 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#42276 [url]

Dec 27 13 9:53 PM

I really can't take a Sabrina pregnancy at all. Tired of baby stories. She just doesn't and hasn't worked with Patrick in the least. That ship has sailed let her go with it. I could actually get on board with her and Carlos if she said his name normal like and they actually fleshed out a story for them. This Sabrina heartbreak is only getting more on my nerves rather than making me feel sorry for her. Patricks continued guilt is getting annoying also. To me it's taking away from the reconnection with Robin. It happened, there was no great love story between the two so move on. The rewriting to try and backtrack to make us believe this was a hard choice is annoying also. Move on already. While I'm glad to see Patrick and Robin together it's been tainted for me.

Quote    Reply   

#42277 [url]

Dec 27 13 10:36 PM

And Felix, man he is on my last nerve. There is a difference between being supportive of your friend and being childish. He is being childish, I mean seriously Patrick bashing? It's not like patrick all of sudden met another women and couldn't decide. His wife came back from the dead not vacation. What did he expect? 8 years versus 6 months hmmm. He didn't leave his wife willingly and I'm starting to resent the implication that Sabrina and Patrick were this great love story. The writers just need to move on already. If Sabrina is pregos I really can't stomach that. The real Patrick drake has shown his face please let him stay. I honestly don't know if I can religiously watch anymore if they decide to go that way. I'm hoping other story's snag my interest to keep me watching all of the time instead of randomly. I hate saying that

Quote    Reply   

#42278 [url]

Dec 28 13 3:18 AM

I'm beginning to think I'm watching the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  What have they done to Nik, Lulu, Patrick to name a few?  I can't believe how Nik and Lulu seem to ignore Britt's complicity in the whole baby Connie mess.  And when did Patrick and Sam get so close???  It just doesn't make any sense to me.  It seems all the SL's are geared to prop Britt and Sabrina up.  Enough already...I get it already....the writers love Britt and Sabrina.

Quote    Reply   

ELIZ

#42280 [url]

Dec 28 13 7:51 AM

julie wrote:
On Thursday's episode, when Dante walked into his apartment and gave Britt a kiss on the cheek, I about died. Really?????

I must have missed that!!  When did they become close?  Ugh!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help