Remove this ad

#39101 [url]

clooneybelle wrote:
I saw where they have already replaced the kid that plays Oscar. I think the one that we saw onscreen has a very busy schedule and just booked a movie or TV show or something....

WOW! I was really liking him too! Just like GH to get us to like someone then dump them. Should've never hired him if he had other commitments. He reminded me a lot of Rafe, the kid who was involved with Molly and they had such great chemistry, oh, and GH dumped him too! 

It is good to see Felecia, Bobbi, Lucy and Scott and now Serena. I wonder where Mac is? 

I'm not all too excited about SBu coming back, they can keep him away for all I care. I'm so tired of seeing Carly/Sonny on my screen! Go on vacation already AWAY from GH, goodness.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

clooneybelle

GHH SuperStar Extraordinaire

#39102 [url]

missbelle wrote:
Does anyone know when KS is returning?  I'm so SICK of Amy, Michael and Nell.....but I do love that Valentin is back....maybe Nik won't be far behind!

missbelle, I keep reading it's next Tuesday, the 25th...  I also read a spoiler yesterday that says once Spencer tells Charlotte that Val killed his father and it upsets her so, he will confess that Nik isn't dead.  not sure how reliable that site is but it's entertaining  :)  We really need Nik right now!

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#39103 [url]

jonismuse wrote:

clooneybelle wrote:
I saw where they have already replaced the kid that plays Oscar. I think the one that we saw onscreen has a very busy schedule and just booked a movie or TV show or something....

WOW! I was really liking him too! Just like GH to get us to like someone then dump them. Should've never hired him if he had other commitments. He reminded me a lot of Rafe, the kid who was involved with Molly and they had such great chemistry, oh, and GH dumped him too! 

It is good to see Felecia, Bobbi, Lucy and Scott and now Serena. I wonder where Mac is? 

I'm not all too excited about SBu coming back, they can keep him away for all I care. I'm so tired of seeing Carly/Sonny on my screen! Go on vacation already AWAY from GH, goodness.

jonismuse, just to clarify, I'm talking about the Oscar that was just on that one day (or maybe 2) that they had the party as Carly's while she and Sonny were in PR.  He had longish curly hair.  He was replaced with the short haired kid that we've been seeing for the last week or 2..the one the reminds of Rafe..

Quote    Reply   

#39104 [url]

I believe KS is back on screen around 7/24. I think it's on her Instagram. 
I read that Stone's return has something to do with Sonny having some sort of crisis. I take that to mean flashbacks/visions because I agree that Stone is actually dead.
I haven't heard about WdV's contract being re-negotiated, so I assume the rumor that he's leaving isn't going away. Guess we'll have to see if he's still on screen by the end of the month.
So even though RH reached a deal, he was written out first? Guess that's why we haven't seen him in a while. I wonder when he gets written back in?

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   

aster

#39105 [url]

patriots02 wrote:
I believe KS is back on screen around 7/24. I think it's on her Instagram. 
I read that Stone's return has something to do with Sonny having some sort of crisis. I take that to mean flashbacks/visions because I agree that Stone is actually dead.
I haven't heard about WdV's contract being re-negotiated, so I assume the rumor that he's leaving isn't going away. Guess we'll have to see if he's still on screen by the end of the month.
So even though RH reached a deal, he was written out first? Guess that's why we haven't seen him in a while. I wonder when he gets written back in?

I seem to recall they wrote out Becky Herbst while she was negotiating as well.  That must be the new way of doing business there.

I really would not have missed Franco but I have mixed feelings about Julian.  He has a lot of relationships but I do think they went too far the way he attacked Alexis.

Quote    Reply   

littlehollywoodmt

#39106 [url]

I think its sad that they have such a great cast of actors but have to write them out because they are not smart enough to write for them. They bring them in (RB) and then expect just their appearance to drive up ratings and end up dropping them when the miracle doesn't happen. News Flash!!! No matter how great or well known the actor, if the writing and story lines suck the ratings aren't going to go up! Roger H is a GREAT actor, but you give him the role of an irredeemable villain - duh, he's not going to work out!!! RB is a great actress and fun to watch. You make her Elizabeth's sister and then barely touch on that as a story line. I think the cast wouldn't seem so bloated if they could write more of them with interconnecting lives. What is the point of the book and Amy??? She's a nurse, give her a nursing story with Liz, Fin, Monica, etc... and suddenly two stories are one and we have characters with real reasons to be together. I think we can safely say as successful as TV Medical Dramas have always been, there are plenty of ways to keep these characters in the hospital and in each others bubble!

The writing staff needs to be cleaned out and they need people who are able to think more than a month into the future. Who have talent to write more than past the end of their nose!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jan458

#39107 [url]

So who do you think kidnapped Spencer?
I don't think Valentin did it but he could have had someone else do it for him. It feels like a Cassadine "thing" to do.
Is Valentin that cruel that he would have a child kidnapped and put in a basement somewhere where it would be impossible for him to escape or for anyone to find him? That's hard to believe.
He seemed pretty sure when he told Charlotte that Spencer wouldn't bother her anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#39108 [url]

I think Nik is alive, too.  :)  Sure would love to see him back on screen!

I agree that Oscar is probably the son of a rival of Sonnys. 

I would love ME to stick around, but I wonder what they will do with him?

Has anyone heard any more about Steve Burton's return?

Quote    Reply   

#39109 [url]

littlehollywoodmt wrote:
I think its sad that they have such a great cast of actors but have to write them out because they are not smart enough to write for them. They bring them in (RB) and then expect just their appearance to drive up ratings and end up dropping them when the miracle doesn't happen. News Flash!!! No matter how great or well known the actor, if the writing and story lines suck the ratings aren't going to go up! Roger H is a GREAT actor, but you give him the role of an irredeemable villain - duh, he's not going to work out!!! RB is a great actress and fun to watch. You make her Elizabeth's sister and then barely touch on that as a story line. I think the cast wouldn't seem so bloated if they could write more of them with interconnecting lives. What is the point of the book and Amy??? She's a nurse, give her a nursing story with Liz, Fin, Monica, etc... and suddenly two stories are one and we have characters with real reasons to be together. I think we can safely say as successful as TV Medical Dramas have always been, there are plenty of ways to keep these characters in the hospital and in each others bubble!

The writing staff needs to be cleaned out and they need people who are able to think more than a month into the future. Who have talent to write more than past the end of their nose!!!

Agreed, I prefer when the writers are more focused on character-driven stories. So much more could have been done with Hayden/Elizabeth. The Amy/Chet story is about her character, yes, but since we don't know Amy well, and Chet at all besides what she talks about, it's falling flat after so long. 

You learn something new everyday. 

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#39110 [url]

littlehollywoodmt wrote:

Well said image

Quote    Reply   

clooneybelle

#39111 [url]

jan458 wrote:
So who do you think kidnapped Spencer?
I don't think Valentin did it but he could have had someone else do it for him. It feels like a Cassadine "thing" to do.
Is Valentin that cruel that he would have a child kidnapped and put in a basement somewhere where it would be impossible for him to escape or for anyone to find him? That's hard to believe.
He seemed pretty sure when he told Charlotte that Spencer wouldn't bother her anymore.

My guess is that mobular guy that tried to kill Sonny and Carly on Sonny's island a couple of weeks ago..name starts with R, I 'm drawing a blank... 

Last Edited By: clooneybelle . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

jan458

#39112 [url]

I don't remember his name either. Didn't he get shot?

I think Valentin is being set up to take the blame for Spencer being missing.
Some guy said he saw a man dragging Spencer off in the park and he said he looked like Valentin.
Wonder who is behind Spencer's kidnapping. We know that Helena is dead but lately it is sounding more and more that Nikolas may be alive and he faked his own death.

Last Edited By: jan458 . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help